Hey there fellow bloggers!
It’s YAYA and I know it has been a while since I’ve been on here and I apologize! I’ve just had the busiest week ever. EVER.
I’m still doing it though! I’m still working on the healthy lifestyle even on that 3 hours of sleep (not healthy I know).
Anyway well I wanted to share a special secret that I have kept hidden…I drink oatmeal water.
Yes OATMEAL WATER. It’s not as gross as it seems and it’s loaded with tons of beneficial side effects. (sounds like a science experiment haha)
According to my mother and several other “sketchy” sources it is a healthy tool that helps curve cravings and offers special POWERS.
- Lowers cholesterol
- Stabilizes blood sugar levels
- Lowers the cancer risk
- Reduces high blood pressure
- Keeps bowel movements regular
- Helps you lose weight
- Improves athletic performance
- Oats help to have a longer healthier life
- Oats are tasty (Haha my own personal note…right?)
- Oats can help you sleep
Apart from being healthy it is easy to make.
So here is how you make it.
Use rolled oats (not instant) 1 cup
Bring the water to a boil 4 cups
1. Add oatmeal, reduce heat to simmer and cook slowly for 20 minutes
2. Remove from heat and let sit until almost cool, stir mixture
3. Shake well and drink all day long.
It’s very easy, it tastes good, it’s healthy, and much better than drinking sugary drinks. Let me know how you feel after drinking this!
Oatmeal water produces mucous (GROSS I know but true) that flushes out old mucous that is contaminated with all sorts of stuff and is a breeding ground for bacterial and viral infection.